Privacy & Policy
EFFECTIVE DATE: OCTOBER 01, 2022
- Personal Data: Personal Data means data about a living individual who can be identified from those data.
- Usage Data: Usage Data is data collected automatically either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself.
- Cookies: Cookies are small pieces stored on your device (computer or mobile device).
Information we collect and its use
We collect the following types of information about you:
Information you provide us directly
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include Email Address, Phone Number, Business Name, First and Last Name, Cookies and Usage Data.
We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Service or when you access the Service by or through a mobile device ("Usage Data").
This Usage Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When you access the Service with a mobile device, this Usage Data may include information such as the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser you use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When using our service, we may ask you to provide us some permissions to measure key metrics across other apps and websites.
Cookies are files with a small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Other tracking technologies are also used such as beacons, tags and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyse our Service.
Use of Data
WebX Global Ltd. uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service.
- To notify you about changes to our Service.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so.
- To provide customer support.
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service.
- To prevent fraud.
- To monitor the usage of our Service.
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues.
- To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about.
Retention of Data
Global Ltd. will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our Service, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Transfer of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from those of your jurisdiction.
Currently your data will be hosted in servers located in Singapore. We may change the server location to optimize cost, performance and your security.
Deletion of Data
You can request deletion of your Personal Data directly by deleting your account within your Account section. If you are unable to perform this action yourself, you can contact us at email@example.com
Who we may choose to share your User Content with
Disclosure for Law Enforcement
Under certain circumstances, WebX Global Ltd. may be required to disclose your Content if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
WebX Global Ltd. may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation.
- To protect and defend the rights or property of WebX Global Ltd..
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service.
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public.
- To protect against legal liability.
Security of Data
The security of your data is important to us but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service ("Service Providers"), provide the Service on our behalf, perform Service-related services or assist us in analysing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyse the use of our Service.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
WebX does not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from children under the age of 18 and the Service and its content are not directed at children under the age of 18. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 18 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under 18. Please contact us at support@WebX.xyz
How long we keep your User Content
Following termination or deactivation of your User account, WebX may retain your profile information and User Content for a commercially reasonable time, and for as long as we have a valid purpose to do so. In particular, WebX may retain your information for the purpose of comply with its legal and audit obligations, and for backup and archival purposes.
We may disclose to third party services certain personally identifiable information listed below:
- information you provide us such as name, email, mobile phone number.
- information we collect as you access and use our service, including device information, location and network carrier.
This information is shared with third party service providers so that we can:
- personalize the app for you.
- perform behavioral analytics.